The Learning Standards Specialist supports our customer by contributing to the delivery of the following services:
- Learning Standards Office (LSO) Training Support
- Utilizing government furnished materials, performs training analysis of existing and proposed courses and/or revisions thereto.
- Conduct analysis to ensure compliance with existing guidance and provides technical support in the ongoing development of specifications, personnel performance profiles, technical performance standards including assessments, and fault isolation procedures.
- Provides curriculum development support to include Business Cases Analysis (BCAs), Front End Analysis (FEAs), and Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA). The Contractor shall develop, update, and deliver AIM-based products, including AIM I, AIM II, and CPM/LOM, or other government provided authoring tools, as well as design, develop, revise, and update ILE- and SCORM-compliant material that can operate in the Navy's most current Learning Management System (LMS).
- Supports course pilots for curriculum development efforts.
- Determines the accuracy and adequacy of the material supporting the learning objectives and provide feedback in accordance with NAVEDTRA 130 series.
- Three (3) years’ experience in Navy Training Management, training material development, authoring tools and life cycle maintenance.
- Understanding of Electronic Classroom (ECR) environments to include ECR LAN webpages and My Navy Portal (MNP) Community of Practice (COP) functionality.
- Experience in curriculum test item analysis and Learning Management Systems (LMSs).
- Demonstrated experience in the analyses of change recommendations and determination of impact on system readiness and user functionality pertaining to both USN and Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
- Knowledge in releasability and disclosure issues for FMS pertaining to training tools and material.
We are looking for a teammate, so we highly value the ability to communicate and meet personal commitments not only to our customer but also our coworkers!
High School Graduate
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced. Once the enforcement date is set, prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.