Prevailance is seeking a full-time Testing Proctor to support Surface Warfare Engineering Schools Command (SWESC) and PMS 339 Specialized Engineering providing instruction, operation, testing, remediation, curriculum support (includes updates and maintenance of curriculum), administration, safety, and management support services for formalized naval training. Specifically, the Testing Proctor provides test and evaluation support to the SWESC Testing Center testing offices.
- Issue tests to qualified instructors for administration to students in accordance with the approved testing plan for each school
- Scans student critiques
- Publishes reports of the results when provided to the test center after administration
- Performs test analysis as required
- Inputs grades into CeTARS
- Inventories test banks on a regular set schedule and notify the Testing Officer of any discrepancies
- Maintains accurate records in support of the test center
- Monitors the security of test storage facilities
- Ensures that all testing material is turned in and locked up before securing the test center for the day
- Correlates testing data from CeTARS into Moodle, and Access Data Base into Excel spreadsheets
- Grades all tests administered and printout reports / analysis generated by the automated system to support course testing and student tracking requirements
- HS degree (GED equivalent)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing clerical duties and computer skills
- Type 40 words a minute
- Complete CeTARS training and on-the-job training within 30 days of hire
Must be able to obtain a favorable background investigation.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.