This is a highly visible position both in our company and for the SWESC. The Testing Officer shall be responsible for ensuring testing materials are ready to support all SWESC Great Lakes courses as well as provide test items formatted in accordance with NAVEDTRA 132 Navy School Testing Management Manual. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensures testing materials are ready to support all SWESC Great Lakes courses.
- Ensures tests are administered in accordance with the testing plan established by the course curriculum model manager.
- Manage all aspects of the proctor services for all SWESC Great Lakes courses.
- Ensures all tests are properly graded, associated reports are printed and the analysis generated by the automated system to support course testing and student tracking requirements
- Oversee the generation of the Test Item Analysis reports annually for SWESC Great Lakes ‘C’ schools
- Oversees the overall security of all testing materials
- Conducts test item analysis for all accession level courses at SWESC Great Lakes using the automated test item analysis from the Moodle LMS
- Provides Testing and Evaluation Reports
- Process all reports from the automated system and provide to the Academic Review Board
- Must be a graduate of the Navy Instructor Training Course (CIN: A-012-0077) (NEC 9502) OR equivalent instructor training course
- Shall be prior navy engineering rate background
- Shall be a Master Training Specialist (MTS) with experience as a curriculum manager/course supervisor
- A minimum of three (3) years technical experience in the subject matter hired to instruct
- A minimum two (2) years of experience in a Military Training Environment
- Knowledge of learning principles, practices, and methods of presentation and delivery of course content, testing and remediation procedures, curriculum, training aids, devices, electronic podiums, TTE, lab equipment, equipment operation and maintenance procedures associated with the courses
- Have a comprehensive knowledge in database management and Microsoft Office Products
The Testing Officer must be a Subject Matter Expert in one or more of the following:
- Diesel Engine "C" Mod 1 ALCO Engine A-652-0321
- Diesel Engine “C” LSD 41/49 Class Colt-Pielstick Maintainer A-652-0323
- Diesel Engine “C” Fairbanks-Morse Diesel 38 ND 8-1/8 Engine A-652-0450
- Air Cooled Frequency Converter Maintenance (Classroom & Lab) A-652-0241
- Surface Ship Electrical Advanced Maintenance EM (Classroom & Lab) A-662-0017
- SSM Automatic Degaussing (Classroom & Lab) A-690-0022
- NDT of Metal Visual Magnetic Particle Liquid Penetrants Operator A-701-0033
- Ultrasonic Inspector A-701-0058
- Two (2) years’ experience developing administrative process productivity tools
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced level of communication skills, both oral and written
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Must be able to obtain a favorable background investigation.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.