Support SWOS and PMS 339 Specialized Engineering providing instruction, operation, testing, remediation, curriculum support (includes updates and maintenance of curriculum), administration, safety, and management support services for formalized naval training. Specifically, the Testing Officer manages the testing offices and providing test / evaluation support to the SWOS Testing Center.
- Maintains, develops, and updates all criterions-based testing materials to include: test and quiz items, tests, quizzes, homework and other evaluation materials for completeness and conformity to the current course curriculum
- Submits changes in writing to the technical advisor or designated schoolhouse representative
- Implements changes to the testing program using the CeTARS computer network
- Enters test banks into the CeTARS system to enable analysis and new tests generation, where applicable
- HS degree (GED equivalent)
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience operating personal computers, printers and computer programs such as Office 2007 or later software version
- Complete CeTARS training and on-the-job training within 30 days of hire
Must be able to obtain a favorable background investigation.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.