The Center for Surface Combat Systems' (CSCS) domain consists of the Command Staff located in Dahlgren, VA, CSCS Units, Sites, and Detachments worldwide. Training locations also include Shipyards, Fleet Surface Ships and Forward Deployed Naval Forces (FDNF). Services to be provided consist of Systems Engineering and Training Analysis services in support of the following areas: Manpower and Personnel, Infrastructure Support, Functional Integration Management (FIM) Support, Training Management Support, Documentation Support, Training Systems Acquisition and Lifecycle Support and International Programs (IP) Support to the Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force, Spanish, South Korea, Norwegian, Australian, Singapore Foreign Military Sales and future IP Initiatives.
The Training Management Support Specialist supports our customer by contributing to the delivery of the following services:
- Provide technical support for Government personnel travel to foreign locations in accordance with the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for each country, and various programmatic meeting plans.
- Manage all requirements for and entry into Government travel tracking systems to include but not limited to: Defense Travel System (DTS), Aircraft Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS); Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM) Travel Tracker; and official Notification of Visit (NOV) processes as required by each individual host nation, the embedded U.S. Embassy and combatant commander.
- Maintain awareness of all Government International Travel requirements along with essential traveler and technical information required by the cognizant program office who is funding the subject official travel.
- Coordinate foreign visits aligned to CSCS. The Contractor shall manage the overall IMS: collect inputs, coordinate changes, and communicates monthly updates to all stakeholders. The Contractor shall coordinate with NETC Security Assistance Field Activity (NETSAFA), international students travel program via Invitational Travel Orders (ITO).
- Track student programming in Security Assistance Network-Web (SAN-WEB) database: align students’ training plan to Training Maintenance Plans (TMPs), communicate challenge areas, and coordinate improvements to student training plans.
- Verify security clearances within Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS). Route and process SF 701 (Activity Security Checklists) and SF 702 (Security Container Check Sheets). The Contractor shall review and process Foreign National Training Releasability and Security Letters to Integrated Warfare System (IWS).
- Working with Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and Navy International Programs Office (IPO) to coordinate Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management (DISAM) training for Civilian and Military employees.
- Maintain and update/edit International Training Implementation Plans (TIPs) and TMPs for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) training.
Three (3) years’ experience coordinating and utilizing travel systems such as Aircraft Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) and Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM) Travel Tracker.
- A comprehensive knowledge of all requirements for Government International Travel to include host nation, U.S. Embassy and Combatant Commander.
- Ability to work with various Government Program Offices.
- We are looking for a teammate, so we highly value the ability to communicate and meet personal commitments not only to our customer but also our coworkers!
High School Graduate
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.