The Center for Surface Combat Systems' (CSCS) domain consists of the Command Staff located in Dahlgren, VA, CSCS Units, Sites, and Detachments worldwide. Training locations also include Shipyards, Fleet Surface Ships and Forward Deployed Naval Forces (FDNF). Services to be provided consist of Systems Engineering and Training Analysis services in support of the following areas: Manpower and Personnel, Infrastructure Support, Functional Integration Management (FIM) Support, Training Management Support, Documentation Support, Training Systems Acquisition and Lifecycle Support and International Programs (IP) Support to the Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force, Spanish, South Korea, Norwegian, Australian, Singapore Foreign Military Sales and future IP Initiatives.
The Training System Specialist supports our customer by contributing to the delivery of the following services:
- Utilizing government furnished materials, perform training analysis of existing and proposed courses and/or revisions thereto.
- Conduct analysis to ensure compliance with existing guidance and shall provide technical support in the ongoing development of specifications, personnel performance profiles, technical performance standards including assessments, and fault isolation procedures.
- Provide curriculum development support to include Business Cases Analysis (BCAs), Front End Analysis (FEAs), and Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA).
- Develop, update, and deliver AIM-based products, including AIM I, AIM II, and CPM/LOM, or other government provided authoring tools, as well as design, develop, revise, and update ILE- and SCORM-compliant material that can operate in the Navy's most current Learning Management System (LMS).
- Support course pilots for curriculum development efforts. The Contractor shall determine the accuracy and adequacy of the material supporting the learning objectives and provide feedback in accordance with NAVEDTRA 130 series.
- Five (5) years’ experience in reviewing training schedules, Navy Training System Plans, Planning Process Methodology documents, and Navy Enlisted Occupational Classification System. Knowledge of the Navy’s Business Case Analysis (BCA), Front End Analysis (FEA), Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA) in the development of curriculum.
- Demonstrated experience in the analyses of change recommendations and determination of impact on system readiness and user functionality pertaining to both USN and FMS issues
- We are looking for a teammate, so we value highly the ability to communicate and meet personal commitments not only to our customer but also our coworkers!
High School Graduate
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.