Up to $2,000 signing bonus* and $17 per hour to start (DOE)
Sipi Asset recovery, a leader in the ITAD services industry is looking for energetic warehouse workers to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused and have outstanding problem-solving skills. Reasons you’ll love working here:
Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Sipi.
Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Sipi journey can take you.
Stay active and motivated: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environment. You will be eligible to learn and perform new tasks while earning additional shift differential pay while doing it!
A wide range of benefits: Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, on-going education and training, performance bonuses, opportunity for promotion, performance and referral bonuses*, and much more!* Bonus paid in increments based on tenure
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
- Processing production transactions in computer system
- 18 years of age or older.
- Work experience as general laborer, preferably in warehouse.
- Knowledge of operating a forklift
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and carry loads up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work independently and safely
- Ability to operate forklift proficiently.
- Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hours.