At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Manager, Operations Shared Services is responsible for managing third party partners that process products related to pre-employment background applications and the training, quality review and analysis of all teams performing fulfillment services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages fulfillment partners and oversees their adherence to Asurint KPIs.
- Leads ongoing review of partner opportunities and aligns review with organizational goals to optimize strategies, yielding low cost, high quality, compliant results.
- Proven track record of communicating to management as well as lead front line employees to ensure KPI metrics are met, and tasks are performed timely and accurately.
- Adds value as a key member of management; understands the business, financials, industry, clients, and strategy.
- Supervises employees, provides direction, coaches, trains and develops, hires, and manages performance to organization goals and expectations.
- Manages budgets and resources effectively and efficiently; knows and understands organization’s financial position.
- Acts as escalation point and subject matter expert in the resolution of partner questions.
- Oversees fulfillment quality control and training program and enhances performance utilizing analytic findings to drive process improvements in future deliverables.
- Partner with Learning and Development to drive training innovation.
- Facilitates recurring meetings to prioritize content creation and product training.
- Track trends and report to Operations Management on key findings.
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage direct and third-party partners in a virtual environment spanning multiple locations on and offshore.
- Experience leading at the functional level is preferred.
- Experience using reporting tools and data sets to analyze and report data is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.