JPNTT Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) training SMEs are highly skilled persons with knowledge in BMD operations to include employment in the multi-domain and Range of Military Operations (ROMO) environments. Candidates should possess experience in exercise planning, execution, and evaluation. Knowledge of synthetic and simulation techniques and procedures, coupled with familiarity with the Joint Training System (JTS) is a must. Candidates are expected to facilitate Carrier Strike Group (CSG) BMD training and pre-deployment certifications. They are expected to possess experience at senior levels including promoting greater information sharing for staffs and stakeholders as well as providing realistic, reliable, and consistent support to various audiences in training and real-world events. This billet requires either US Army/Patriot SME or USAF AWACS Command and Control (C2) background.
JPNTT SMEs are expected to develop recommendations to mitigate gaps in training or exercise development and execution. They are to maintain the integrity of the training objectives and a knowledge base that is consistent with the requirements covering the full spectrum of tasks required of the customer, and serve as the catalyst for developing and evaluating requirements providing expertise and insight to support programs and leader engagement at all levels, including very senior levels, civilian and military sectors.
Specifically, the USAF AWACS/JPNTT SME is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Provide support and assist with implementing the execution of all four (4) phases of the JTS (requirement identification, planning, execution, and assessment). These are in support of the Navy's three (3) A/C JNTC Training Programs. These programs are FST, JTFEX and AWF.
- C2X assistance and BMDEX assistance.
- Support planning and execution of the Navy's A/C & mitigation processes.
- Operate with the operational Fleet headquarters and training commands, where the preponderance of activity related to FST/JTFEX/AWF occurs.
- Provide support throughout CONUS and OCONUS regions in direct support of JNTC global requirements to bring joint context to all operating forces when participating in training program events.
- Work directly with a wide variety of joint, partner nation, and interagency training programs and sites in accomplishing their assigned responsibilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding of the JTS, the continuity and experience of working in the joint environment and the integration of JS J7 resources that supports the training audience.
- Design, plan, prepare, execute, analyze, and record joint training events.
- Oversee the planning, preparation, execution, and assessment of planned JNTC events and ensure they are in accordance with the JTS by coordinating through USFF and CPF regarding the availability of resources and the participation of Joint, Partner Nation and Interagency forces necessary to ensure the appropriate elements of joint context are available.
- Facilitate event control, ensuring elements of joint context are integrated, and facilitate joint after-action reports (JAAR) and post event reporting.
- Replicate response cell controllers (e.g., friendly, threat, and neutral) and role players (e.g., intelligence, interagency, logistics, NGOs, NSC, foreign government diplomats, and IO).
- Provide subject matter expertise of the FRTP, and FTC.
- Coordinate, validate, prioritize, and synchronize Navy and joint training requirements among partner nation training requirements in bilateral and multilateral training events.
- Facilitate bilateral and multilateral after action reviews and lessons learned resultant of training and certification events.
- Provide support/participate in the joint event life cycle during the exercise development process.
- Assist the JECG in the development of the scenario and specific storylines that ensure the commander’s training objectives are accomplished.
- Utilize the joint master events list tool to track storylines and specific events daily.
- Coordinate with designated Government POC for the allocation of responsibilities and management of the event-support simulations, administration computer systems (hardware and software), and C2 equipment.
- Provide technical requirements for planning and architecture design based on site surveys.
- Recommend event support systems based upon training objectives, scenario, and operational environment.
- Conduct daily operations of simulation centers including technical tasks such as connectivity checks, maintenance, start-up, operation, pause and reset, data snapshots, accelerated play, shut down and save of all computer hardware associated with the JS J7-supported simulation and C4I systems.
- Support the AAR data collection process requirements with event replay and simulation operations records.
- Assist government representative/stakeholders to obtain joint, interagency and partner nation context participation in all JNTC training events.
- Provide joint training summary report, a comprehensive review of the entire event process to include a repository for joint lessons learned, upon the completion of all JNTC events.
- Become proficient using the Joint Semi Automated Forces (JSAF) software.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's is two (2) additional years Resource Band experience. [Example: Sr. Program Analyst with no degree = 8 years required + equivalent 2 years additional = total 10 years’ experience required. No equivalents for positions with specific degree requirements.
- Excellent knowledge in PATRIOT operations, Radar and missile Capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge in Air space management, Track coordination, friendly protect, Air battle management and scenario generation in an RT3 setup.
- Experienced subject matter expert for respective task requirements (e.g., Academics, Warfare Area(s), Program or Policy support).
- Experience training specialist preferably in the areas of Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) within the Expeditionary Strike Group (ESG) construct.
- Experience conducting fleet training analysis to identify gaps, training needs and solutions. Experience developing and modifying training event/exercise scenarios.
- Experience delivering training in person and/or online.
- Experience developing training curriculums.
- Experience managing training projects.
- Experience designing custom training to meet Fleet/Joint training objectives.
- Excellent public speaker/presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET Security Clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced. Once the enforcement date is set, prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.