Prevailance is seeking an experienced Gas Turbine instructor for employment at the Zumwalt Training Facility. This is a highly visible and challenging position at one of the most advanced engineering learning facilities in the world. In addition to teaching all DDG 1000 bound officers, chiefs and crew, you will also serve as the assistant site manager for Prevailance activities at the ZTF and Surface Warfare Engineering Schools Command, San Diego.
- Three years’ technical experience in DDG/CG platforms
- Three years’ experience in a military training environment (Can run concurrently (Waivable))
- Preferred candidate will possess 9502 NEC, graduate of the Navy Instructor Training Course (CIN: A-012-0077) (NEC 9502) or equivalent instructor training course
- (Desired) Be familiar with Navy course curriculum, technical training equipment, technical training devices, including, electronic podiums, AECs, PTCs, video teaching and teleconference (VTT) instructor podium, and equipment as applicable
- (Waivable) Be familiar with appropriate learning databases as required (e.g., CeTARS, Content Planning Module (CPM), Authoring, etc.)
- Be familiar with a variety of presentation, delivery method, testing and remediation procedures, curriculum, training aids, devices, electronic podiums, technical training equipment (TTE), lab equipment, and equipment operation and maintenance procedures
Courses of Instruction:
- Engineering Console Operator (CIN TBD)
- Engineering Systems Coordinator (SYS-CONSL-0001)
- Auxiliary Systems Overview (ENG-AUX-0001)
- Auxiliary Systems Operator (ENG-AUX-0002)
- Auxiliary Systems Maintenance (ENG-AUX-0003)
- Ship Control System (SCS) (ENG-C2-0001)
- DDG 10000 Familiarization (HM&E) (COR-SHPSYS-0001)
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.