Support design, development, refinement, and execution of training exercise scenarios in order to train and assess Commander, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) unit(s)’ ability to effectively execute its combat mission in a MCO environment. Provide support for Navy live, virtual, constructive (LVC) and simulation training development and execution at the tactical and operational levels as a Modeling and Simulation Operator and/or Programmer to include the following systems, but not limited to: MAGTF Tactical Warfare Simulation (MTWS), Joint Semi-Automated Forces (JSAF), Virtual Battle Space (VBS), etc. The exercise and assessment end-state is the training audience’s demonstration of operational staff planning, and command and control Navy Mission Essential Tasks (NMET) capabilities/proficiencies during an integrated/advance exercise. Exercises may be NECC controlled or non-NECC controlled exercises -- Fleet, Joint and/or Coalition/Multi-National exercises.
Requires a minimum of seven (7) years US military active service in Navy expeditionary communications, U.S. Navy synthetic, and DOD modeling and simulation.
- Previous experience with MTWS or other simulation models such as JCATS, JSAF, JADOCs, OneSAF, or VBS
- Recent (within the last five years), relevant Navy live, virtual, constructive, and simulation training development and execution experience at the tactical and operational levels
- Shall have familiarization with NECC type-unit warfare missions, functions and capabilities and NECC unit-type Navy Mission Essential Tasks
- Recent and relevant Navy training systems, processes and instruction
Military/Navy Community Experience: Experience in at least one or more of the following:
- Naval Construction
- Navy Expeditionary Logistics
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
- Navy Expeditionary Security “Riverine” Group/Squadron operations
- Navy Expeditionary Intelligence
- Navy and Naval Expeditionary operations
- Amphibious operations
- Combat Service Support
- Expeditionary Mine Counter Measures (MCM) operations
- Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP)
Completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. is VEVRAA Compliant.