Support SWOS and PMS 339 Specialized Engineering providing instruction, operation, testing, remediation, curriculum support (includes updates and maintenance of curriculum), administration, safety, and management support services for formalized naval training. Supplement instructional services, to include remediation, and management support to support firefighting, engineering, and other related subjects as directed by Navy Educational Training Command (NETC), the Training Support Centers (TSCs), Training Support Detachments (TSDs), and SWOS Engineering Learning Site (ELS) Pearl Harbor. Support high risk training evolutions.
- High school degree
- Current certification at the EMT Basic Level (registered with the National Registry of EMT Professional or equivalent)
- Certification in (instructional) Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers by the Red Cross / American Heart Association
- Certified in Heat Stress Monitoring
- Proof of medical screening
- Proof of physical fitness test
- Completed Navy Core Values training
Former Navy Corpsman
Must obtain a positive background check.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.