CIRE Equity is an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented company focused on the creation and preservation of wealth through targeted investments in commercial real estate in the Western United States.
We are passionate about real estate, dedicated to hard work and strive for excellence in everything that we do. We value our employees and aim to create a fun, merit-based environment that encourages hard work, creative thinking and high-quality performance. We foster persistent improvement, and we are seeking like-minded individuals who share our attention to detail and passion for excellence to join our growing team.
What Makes CIRE Special
At CIRE Equity, we want our employees to be successful, and we believe that a large part of success is aligned around our unique core values that form our cultural DNA.
Relentless Cultivation of Our Potential
Executing Beyond Expectations
Innovative Thinking to Produce Value
Building Relationships Through Sincere Interactions
We value our team members emotional intelligence and awareness more than just technical skills because we believe creating a safe place to share openly and receive direct feedback leads to higher functioning teams and resilience to overcome any challenge. We work hard and play harder, celebrating company success as a team.
Purpose Of Position
Reporting to the Director of Asset Management, the Leasing Coordinator will assist the Asset Management department with leasing activities as well as administrative duties for the portfolio and will be expected to communicate directly with the entire asset management team and brokers. An ideal candidate will achieve results through a process driven approach, effective management of time and others, be detail oriented with good follow through, be proactive and will take initiative in our fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Coordinate pre-leasing efforts such as scheduling site tours with brokers and property management, ensuring broker OM packages are up to date and accurate, and maintaining internal and external site plans.
- Track and update asset management of competitive set within the sub-markets.
- Assist in broker management through tracking of key performance indicators, manage commission agreements, and scheduling meetings as-needed.
- Track and maintain the leasing pipeline for the entire portfolio.
- Draft lease proposals and assist with deal analysis templates.
- Coordinate all aspects of the leasing process from letter of intent to full execution of the lease, including but not limited to, legal documentation, collection of tenant information, tenant vetting (background checks, google searches, etc.), prepare exhibits, review any potential conflicts (restrictive uses, exclusive uses, etc.), and signature set up.
- Coordinate with other departments (construction, property management, accounting and lease administration) regarding pending and executed leases to ensure smooth transition.
- Manage the assignment process from initial intake through approval and documentation.
- Keep asset managers informed of expiring leases and option periods.
- Managed the documentation of exercised options, corrective amendments, and renewals.
- Set up initial communication with expiring tenants and assist asset managers in the renewal process (review of AR, property management concerns, tenant sales, violations, etc.).
- Responsible for tenant CRM tracking.
Asset Management Administration
- Maintain positive relationships with tenants and other internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate department meetings.
- Organize and coordinate department events.
- Responsible for the filing of asset management documentation.
- Assist in acquisition or disposition process when applicable.
- Maintain calendar and expense reports for Director of Asset Management.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as required from time to time for asset management department.
Additional duties and projects as assigned.
Similar Job Titles/Key Words: Leasing Coordinator, Asset Management Assistant, Real Estate Administrative Assistant, Leasing Associate.
- Possess a self-motivated, analytical, inquisitive, passionate, and humble mind set.
- Strong emotional intelligence which includes effective interpersonal skills, self-awareness, self-control, social perception, and social management.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written. Including the ability to generate professional reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in unique situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to produce accurate and detail-oriented work while managing multiple priorities against key deadline in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents such as commercial leases, CC&R’s, listing agreements, management agreements, loan agreements and service contracts.
- Detail oriented and able to maintain a high quality of work under pressure.
Job Experience Qualifications
- 3+ years in administrative role within commercial real estate. Experience in leasing coordination is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Suite and video conference tools (e.g. Zoom, Teams, etc.). Proficiency with Excel is essential (data management, pivot tables, etc.).
- MRI and Nexus experience is a plus.
Reporting Structure: Position reports directly to the Director of Asset Management.
Vital Goals/Performance Measurements
- Accurate and timely execution of leases, renewals, and assignment.
- Monthly reports delivered accurately and timely.
- Create additional bandwidth for for Director of Asset Management and team.
- Complete lease execution packages and checklists.
- Location: Desired location is in San Diego County, though candidates in the greater Los Angeles, CA area are also encouraged to apply.
- Work Environment: the company is currently working primarily remote, however is planning to have people back in the office in some capacity as pandemic restrictions ease. The Company is evaluating flexible work arrangements long-term, though candidates should expect to spend some portion of their work time in the office.
- Compensation: DOE. CIRE offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision/life insurance, retirement (including company profit share potential), EAP, annual bonus program, and much more.