The Customer Support Specialist is the first point of contact for customers to resolve incidents or create service requests. Liaise with other support teams or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner. Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow-up of all incidents.
The preferred location for this position is the Tampa, FL area. However, this position can also work remotely and candidates in the United States are encouraged to apply.
- Obtain necessary information from end-users and register the support request in an efficient, accurate and complete fashion. Resolve as many support requests as possible within the limitations of access rights and time constraints.
- Work well with Functional and Technical consultants, customers, and project team members to help support ticket resolution.
- Responsible for initial triage of issues via phone, ticketing system, chat and work with additional team members to drive customer resolution.
- Proactively work with team members on the identification and resolution of customer requests.
- Monitoring and communication of issues; along with ticket routing.
- Facilitate and lead the resolution of application, database, and infrastructure issues; be responsible for ensuring resolution of customer tickets; Interface with the infrastructure team to resolve issues
- Lead initiatives that drive down the rate of Incidents reported; increase customer contact, and collaborate with teams on standard processes; Drive/Report resolution of chronic issues for the Customer Experience Management (CXM) team.
- Improve processes by identifying deficiencies and recommending changes.
- Maintain existing certifications and obtain new certifications as directed by management.
- Raise scope issues to CPM to resolve; along with reviewing new opportunities.
- Actively work on improving overall customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 or 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work with complex situations.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain technical skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills including verbal, written, and listening skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain established standards and procedures
- Highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and a team player; Ability to coordinate and work individually or as a part of a large team
- Prefer a go-getter, willing to learn, with business and technical acumen. Outgoing, energetic, willing to go the distance to see deliverables completed
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.