It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At the Springs Resort we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us. The Springs Resort, located at 165 Hot Springs Blvd, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 is currently hiring for a Bartender/ Walker.
BARTENDER/ WALKER STARTING WAGES:
- $12.00 an hour + Tips
BARTENDER/ WALKER REPRESENTATIVE FULL-TIME BENEFITS:
- Medical, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Hotel Room Discounts
- Free Soaking Privileges for Associate and Immediate Family
Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests. Each bartender’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time that they will want to return again and again.
Other responsibilities are listed below:
• Maintains a Guest focus while performing duties
• Assumes 100% responsibility for quality guests’ experience
• Take orders from guests.
• Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Resort standard drink recipes.
• Learns the names and personally recognizes our regulars.
• Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
• Accept guest payment, process credit card charges, and make changes (if applicable).
• Wash and sterilize glassware.
• Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar patrons.
• Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
• Present drink menus, make specific recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
• Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves, and storage areas.
• Receive and serve food orders to guests.
• Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to the bar supervisor.
• Assist with the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
• Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
• Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
• Notify Food and Beverage Supervisor or manager-on-duty any time an issue arises.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential duty and/or function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of progressive experience as a bartender required
- Must be able to work 7 days a week
- Must have time management as well as exceptional organization skills
- Must be TIps Certified or be able to obtain certification
- Must be able to work am and pm shift and holidays
- Flexible and long hours required
- Must be okay with working inside and outside in various temperatures
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time