It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At the Springs Resort we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us. The Springs Resort, located at 165 Hot Springs Blvd, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 is currently hiring for a PM- Front Desk Representative.
PM- FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE STARTING WAGES:
- $14.50 - $16.50 Hr
PM- FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE FULL-TIME BENEFITS:
- Medical, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Hotel Room Discounts
- Free Soaking Privileges for Associate and Immediate Family
- $200.00 Housing Allowance for full-time Associates
PM- Front Desk Representative is responsible for taking care of the front desk duties and responding to guest requests overnight, they will monitor and ensure safety and proper operation at the pools and resort after hours. They will also prepare and run reports related to billing and other charges incurred by guests, as well as complete all deposits for the Hotel, Spa and Bath House.
Other responsibilities are listed below:
• To enter all deposits in Resort Property Management System.
• To run a daily demographics.
• Run all reports for Bookkeeping deposits.
• Enter all deposit reports into a spreadsheet for Accounting.
• Prepare a night audit sheet to put with Bookkeeping reports.
• Drop all daily deposits in the resort safe.
• Enter all resort fees.
• Pass along to the front desk or management any issues requiring follow-up.
• Frequent grounds check of pools and resort facilities.
• Deliver express checkouts.
• Check-in and check out for all guests at the Resort.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential duty and/or function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- Must be able to work overnight shifts
- Must be able to work 7 days a week
- Must have time management as well as exceptional organization skills
- Must Be able to exemplify extraordinary customer service skills
- knowledge of basic computer systems
- Flexible and long hours required
- Must be okay with working inside and outside in various temperatures
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time