It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At the Springs Resort we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us. The Springs Resort, located at 165 Hot Springs Blvd, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 is currently hiring for a Resort Security Guard.
RESORT SECURITY GUARD STARTING WAGES:
- $14.00 - $17.00 an hour
RESORT SECURITY GUARD REPRESENTATIVE FULL-TIME BENEFITS:
- Medical, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Hotel Room Discounts
- Free Soaking Privileges for Associate and Immediate Family
Maintains security and safety of people and property by patrolling areas on foot and enforcing rules and regulations.
- Works independently with little to no supervision.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, and safety regulations set forth by The Springs Resort
- Promote a positive work atmosphere by keeping a positive attitude.
- Set and achieve high standards of performance and assist with employee performance management.
- Maintain knowledge of basic concepts and techniques
- Patrols the pool area for loud disruptive guests, outside liquor, suspicious activity; inappropriate behavior, and individuals entering the pool from outside areas and not thru the Bath House entry; makes sure guests have a wristband on
- Cover security shifts as needed
- Escorts people/property to the desired destination when the safety of property or persons are a concern
- Assists with the security of any high profile guest on the property or large crowd event
- Patrols and secures the property and vendor areas; checks for locked doors/windows; and any suspicious activity
- Assists with incident reports
- Reports any concerns to management
- Check for light outages
- Assist with the last call for Bath House
- Insures non-hotel guests exits the pool areas
- Other duties as assigned
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential duty and/or function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- Experience preferred, however not required
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally/written with Management and guest as well as other staff
- One year experience in the police or security field; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
- Flexible and long hours required
- Must be okay with working inside and outside in various temperatures
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be okay working PM shift