Chmura is seeking a Junior Front-End Developer to work closely with the UI team in delivering user-friendly, accessible, and excellent web-based SaaS products to our clients and users. Chmura’s products utilize web technologies such as AngularJS, TypeScript, SASS, D3, etc.
- Develop scalable and reusable user-facing interfaces based off designs created by our UX Designer.
- Write semantic and accessible HTML that follows A11y guidelines.
- Create tests for front end components.
- Document code and participate in code reviews.
- Debug existing code across multiple browsers.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to improve code and learn new things.
- Work in an agile software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or related experience.
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs for server-side functionality.
- Experience with the Microsoft stack is nice to have.
- Experience with AngularJS (preferred) or a similar SPA framework.
- Source control such as GIT or Microsoft TFS.
- Knowledge of automation tools and how to utilize them.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban.