Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring, including happy hours, and team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering a collaborative environment that inspires employees every day.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our company. This role will work closely with the Operations and Accounting/Finance teams as well as frequent interaction with Practice Area leaders.
The position reports to the Managing Director of Operations
In this position, the individual will have frequent and detailed interaction with enterprise software and the integration of that software with business processes. In addition, the candidate will develop skills in financial reporting and review and gain insight into key business metrics and recommendations based on those insights. The successful candidate will be database/spreadsheet savvy, detail-oriented, adept at prioritizing, adaptable, and a strong listener with the ability to translate requests/questions into data queries that produce useful answers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Managing Director of Operations to execute and improve company operational processes to enhance client delivery.
- Provide operational support to Streetsense teams/practice areas, including:
- Set up contracted work and project records in Deltek Vision (ERP)
- Set up tracking of business development efforts in Deltek Vision (ERP)
- Track, review, and ensure timeliness and accuracy of time entry of all employees
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc reporting from the Deltek Vision SQL database
- Collaborate with Finance team and provide support as needed, including:
- Time and expense review on projects.
- Contractor management and coordination.
- Client billing.
- Accounts receivable outreach.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field.
- 2 years of experience working directly in finance, operations, or related area in a professional services firm.
- Knowledge and understanding of internal business operations processes.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience with Deltek Vision or similar enterprise application, particularly project and reporting modules.