Verato, the identity experts for healthcare, is a high growth healthcare technology company that enables better care everywhere by providing the single source of truth for identity to organizations across the care continuum. Over 70 of the most respected brands in healthcare rely on Verato’s next generation cloud identity resolution platform for a complete and trusted 360-degree view of their patients, provider networks, and customers in their communities. With significant market momentum building towards digital health transformation, Verato is experiencing hyper customer and revenue growth, doubling in last 15 months alone and growing over 50% annually over the last 3 years. More importantly, Verato celebrates 99% customer retention, exemplifying the fact that customer obsession is at the center of our growth story.
Core to Verato’s strategy for continued growth is our drive to build a strong people-first culture that attracts, develops and retains the best skills and talent in the world. Verato operates on the simple notion that a company must first and foremost take care of its employees. In turn, these employees will take care of the company’s customers, and these customers will take care of the company’s shareholders. Verato believes in empowering teams with the best tools and development available. Staff receive opportunities to expand their knowledge in areas of technology (e.g. big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms), healthcare and organizational development. As Verato continues a trajectory of high-growth and high impact, each member of the team gets an influential front-row seat as we execute our business strategy. Together, we can make a profound and positive change in healthcare as we know it today.
We are focused on continually raising the bar on excellence across the organization, from marketing to engineering to customer service. Our guiding principles are to Make a Difference, to be Trustworthy and to be Customer Obsessed.
Verato is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Technical Sales Consultant to join our team and drive our sales strategy and growth. They will share our passion for being obsessed with our customers, and will be highly adept at conveying the value of our solutions to our prospects and customers. This position will work closely with a team of account executives to present Verato’s technology and business value to clients with a primary focus on healthcare provider, payer, healthcare technology, public health and HIE organizations. This position will be based out of our HQ office in Tysons Corner, VA or remote.
- Gain a deep understanding of our messaging and value proposition, and be able to speak to our messaging and value proposition eloquently with our prospects
- Partner with account executives to conduct meaningful discovery — learn our customer’s pains, compelling events, timelines, and important stakeholders
- Create and execute compelling presentations and demos that show how our products and solutions address the specific pain points of each customer
- Be obsessed with the success of each and every prospect — Verato’s customers have immense trust in us and our ability to deliver value for them, and this role is on the front lines of establishing that trust
- Work with the client to design solutions around Verato’s cloud-based services and advise the client on how best to integrate Verato with their existing technologies and business processes
- Conduct whiteboard sessions with client technical staff and document solutions using data flows, architectural diagrams and high-level project plans which you will present in both informal PPT presentations and formal contractual documents
- Scope and own technical proof of value (POV) projects and act as the primary point of contact for the customer – work with Verato’s internal delivery team to process the client data, analyze results and create compelling presentations of those results that will assist in the clients’ decision
- Manipulate and/or analyze data using reporting and business intelligence tools to be able to quantifiably demonstrate our value to our prospects and customers
- Be conversant with Verato’s Web Service APIs to help clients design solutions around them
- Use knowledge gained through customer interactions to recommend and advocate for technology and product improvements that bring indisputable value to our customers
- 8+ years experience with enterprise software in healthcare, especially in the healthcare provider market, including at least 2 years of technical sales experience
- Experience and/or demonstrated knowledge of data-driven healthcare applications such as EMRs, CRM, Integration Engines, and Population Health / Analytics solutions is a pre-requisite
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) or Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) technologies is preferred
- Experience with CRM or other consumer-driven initiatives, especially in healthcare, is a plus
- Up to 25% travel may be required as most accounts require at least one onsite visit as part of the sales process and one visit as part of the delivery process. Travel will most often be within local geography, but occasional participation is required for client events or conferences that are held in other locations within the US.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled