Under the direction of the CIO, the Salesforce Administrator supports, maintains, and develops the Company's global Salesforce.com instance while also works with stakeholders to define system requirements, customize the platform, and builds the application’s roadmap to use its full features and benefits. Responsibilities include general platform administration, master data management, reports and dashboards creation, requirements gathering, general salesforce development, day-to-day end user support and training, workflow management and 3rd party integrations. The Salesforce Administrator will be the bridge between business and technology and will be the trusted advisor for the environment.
This position is based out of CentroMotion's corporate office in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
- Perform Salesforce administrative tasks such as creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, workflows, tasks and events.
- Develop new reports, dashboards or pages according to the business needs.
- Regularly audits master data to uncover and fix integrity issues or identify process improvement opportunities
- Train end users in general Salesforce navigation and introduce them to new functionalities.
- Interface with end users to troubleshoot support issues created in the ticketing systems providing solutions under SLAs.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce new releases.
- Liaise with other IT technical resources to support, develop, or implement integrations with other systems in the company
- Rollout Salesforce to different businesses across the enterprise by leveraging standard business processes/dashboards/reports
- Manage outsourced salesforce implementation Partners
- Participate in internal customers’ discovery sessions working with Sales Operations Lead to identify, propose and develop the right technical solution for each case.
- Work with internal customers to translate their needs into detailed technical specifications.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations Lead to ensure the business requirements are accurately translated into technical requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in Business Administration or related field) is required
Experience: 2+ years of strong hands-on Salesforce administration and/or implementation skills is required
Licenses/Certificates: Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
Technology/Equipment: Knowledge of Apex/Java or Lightning Platform is a plus