Tea Forté is seeking an experienced Customer Experience Representative to our growing team. As Customer Experience Representative you will assist Tea Forte’s customers through their purchase journey; answering questions, solving problems, using our technology and compassion to build customer trust and loyalty. This role is based in the Greater Boston area and working remotely for the foreseeable future.
With its understated luxuriousness, Tea Forté has become an everyday indulgence for tea connoisseurs in over 35 countries. Signature pyramid infusers and design-driven accessories bring impeccably blended teas to every cup. Tea Forté is available at the world’s leading hotels, restaurants, resorts, and retailers, and serves as the exclusive tea purveyor to the James Beard Foundation. Visit our website at teaforte.com to learn more.
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails to assist our B2B and B2C clients with order placement, order status, and product inquiries
- Directly handle customer inquiries via multiple channels on Tea Forté products, policies, and procedures ensuring excellent customer satisfaction and adherence to established departmental guidelines
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Provide assistance with the customer issues such as delivery status, returns, replacements, and other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process.
- Manage customer relationships while working in multiple systems: order management system, CRM, ticketing system, phone system, and many more
- Liaise with all internal personnel and distribution center to ensure on-time shipment of customer orders
- Support cross-functional projects with marketing and operations teams to ensure a seamless customer experience through all channels
- Proactively identify and address any service obstacles that could impact overall customer satisfaction
- Research and resolve customer problems. Escalate problem inquiries to Customer Experience Supervisor for resolution as appropriate
- Availability Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM with the possibility of weekends and evenings during peak times
Requirements and Skills of a Successful Candidate:
Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a retail or eCommerce environment
- Experience managing customer interactions with phone, email, chat, and social queues
- Self-starter who can operate well in a collaborative team environment, adapt to changing needs, and tackle new challenges daily
- Excellent communication skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office applications and experience using ERP software
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about our brand and goals
- Must possess an ability to achieve and deliver a superior level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent relationship-building skills