A friendly, motivated, creative, organized and highly detail-oriented individual is needed to provide excellent customer service and assist with the daily operations of the Traveling Aggies department.
- An organized, detail oriented, friendly and reliable student needed to perform data entry, copy, file, fax, and scan accounting related documents.
- Assist the Managers of Travel in tasks and preparation of trips/activities surrounding the travel program.
- Must be comfortable speaking with former students and travel vendors on the phone and over email.
- To ensure immediate responses are given to phone, mail and email inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service to all visitors and Association employees.
Participates and provides input on various Association-wide activities which may include:
- Actively contributing to efforts to achieve donor growth goal.
- Providing on-site event support for Board and Leadership Council Meetings.
- Participation on internal event and task committees.
- Participation in Association events including, but not limited to, All-Aggie Grad Party, Ring Delivery, Reunions, Distinguished Alumni Gala and Game Day events, as needed.
- Represents The Association as needed at events.
Serves as an ambassador for The Association by meeting Team Expectations; supporting The Association’s fundraising, branding, and communications efforts; and fostering relationships with former students, current students, parents, faculty, staff and friends of Texas A&M. Occasional other duties as assigned.
Received: Manager of Traveling Aggies Program.
Required: Current student at Texas A&M University.
Preferred: Due to the amount of training involved, would prefer a student who is of sophomore or junior level at A&M.
Required: 15-20 hours of work per week.
Required: Good working knowledge of Texas A&M University. Efficient in Microsoft programs, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
Preferred: HTML & Photoshop knowledge.
Required: Must be able to operate a keyboard, telephone, and computer. Frequent use of a computer monitor is required. Ability to perform occasional merge/mail tasks with envelopes and mailing labels required.
Required: Effective oral & written communication skills including pubic speaking. Personable & customer service attitude with the ability to interact with a diverse population and maintain attention to detail.