Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s digital world, one that is increasingly driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s patented enterprise data platform, Trellance M360, is the enabling engine behind digital transformation and member experience. Trellance was founded in 1989, and its Tampa headquarters features a modern office space with panoramic water and city views, covered parking, onsite car detailing, and a café. The company offers attractive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with matching plus profit-sharing; and many more tools and resources.
Responsible for producing multimedia content that will delight our audience and help to bring our brand’s online and offline presence to life in a variety of digital and traditional media channels.
- Design and manage digital and traditional marketing assets used for social media, web pages, email campaigns, digital ads, videos, presentations, infographics, landing pages, print ads and displays.
- Produce audio, video and photographic content for marketing and sales projects, customer stories, internal communication, recruitment videos and other enterprise-wide projects, which will include capturing and importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music, sound effects and voice-over.
- Create compelling and visually engaging layouts and designs to create interest, demand and recognition of the brand.
- Script, storyboard, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Ensure visual messaging across all channels and departments remain consistent and align with marketing goals and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with internal customers and vendors to ensure quality in all aspects of marketing campaign execution.
- Work with UX designers to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between marketing and product.
- Continually iterate on concepts to make the brand relevant and relatable to our audience(s).
- Refresh customer touchpoints for consistent and effective visual brand identity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of three (3) years of experience in graphic design working within a marketing, advertising, agency or in-house environment with preference towards experience in Fintech, crypto, IT or financial industry, or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the field. Minimum 2 years in photography and videography and editing with understanding of lighting and sound. Degree in design, interactive design, visual studies or other design-related field preferred.
- Proven experience graphic design while having the ability to capture and edit video and audio.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Apps such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere & Rush, XD, Animate, Audition and/or related products.
- Excellent people and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation and deliver quality outcomes on time.
- Highly efficient team player who thrives in challenging working environments.