The Project Coordinator is responsible for the entire sales order fulfillment process, including management of customer orders from order entry through punch list resolution, providing support to sales staff and project managers, accurate and timely service to customers. Coordinates order entry, order management, manufacturers interface and close out of orders.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Understands project scope and order requirements;
- Communicates with internal project team and/or customers regarding order status, punch list resolution and the scheduling of orders for delivery/installation;
- Provides clarifications and answers for customer’s questions regarding order issues;
- Processes orders and change orders in compliance with established operating procedures;
- Diligently checks all acknowledgments against order to ensure order accuracy; document any price discrepancies, coordinating with Estimating for resolution;
- Creates status reports and keeps them current;
- Proactively tracks all orders to ensure timely manufacturing and receipt of product;
- Works with micro-schedule, if applicable;
- Schedules deliveries and installations with customers, coordinating closely with Project Managers and the warehouse;
- Invoices customer for product delivered and work performed;
- Manages punch list/warranty resolution;
- Maintains order files, ensuring file is complete and up-to-date;
- Closes out files in a timely manner;
- Provide accurate billing forecasting to the Chief Financial Officer and ensure all orders are marked for invoicing in a timely manner;
- Attend team meetings as necessary; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years of customer service or project management experience.
- Detailed, organized, flexible and service oriented with the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize effectively.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to foster positive working relationships.
- Strong time management and resource management skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment in the performance of business transactions, and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- Working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office software, with experience in Word and Excel are required.