At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Sales Manager, Germany
We’re looking to add an enthusiastic, driven, and ambitious Sales Managers in the United Kingdom, France and Germany to execute the strategy and acceleration of Wasabi's business in the region. The sales manager is responsible for executing Wasabi’s go-to-market model. Primary responsibilities include targeted recruitment and activation of channels like Value-Added Resellers and Cloud/ Managed Service Providers, while working closely with Distributors and Technology Alliance Ecosystem to drive revenue. This role will also be responsible for driving a preference for Wasabi in enterprise customers leveraging the channel partners to reach more customers and grow Wasabi market share.
As part of the Wasabi Sales Organization in EMEA, you’ll work remotely to evangelize Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage to enterprise customers, as well as onboard, and activate new channel partners. You will work with those partners to add Wasabi to their sales and marketing models, to evangelize the Wasabi value prop, and ultimately help them fulfill end-user Wasabi business. The award winning Wasabi Partner Network Program offers channel partners free training and marketing resources to get activated quickly and is an outstanding resource to our channel sales teams. This role will report to the Vice President of EMEA Sales.
*This role is located in Germany
- Prospect and evangelize our value proposition to enterprise customers in concert with our channels
- Influence Partners and Distributors to align their business resources to drive Wasabi revenue
- Recruit, onboard, and activate new, qualified VARs and Cloud/Managed Service Providers
- Identify large targeted partners and hold regular sales training, meetings and business planning sessions including QBRs and to plan MDF spending, business activities
- Present and gain inspired understanding of Wasabi’s disruptive hot cloud storage solution within partner sales teams
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts
- Establish and maintain joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives
- Foster excellent communication internally and externally, and in adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Leverage marketing automation and CRM tools to rapidly isolate ideal partner and end-user prospects and systematically track activity and forecast opportunities
- 7+ years of technology channel & enterprise sales experience (data storage experience a plus)
- Track record of regularly achieving sales quotas
- Regional enterprise sales experience required
- Disciplined about planning, setting goals, and following up
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Self-starter, passionate about achieving success
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative team player, willing to make positive suggestions to further the team’s success
- Enthusiastic about the challenge of working at a hyper growth start-up
- Prior experience with SFDC or other CRM platforms
- Sales training certification a plus