Yellow Ambulance is looking for someone to administrative and teaching duties associated with EMR, EMT or advanced training requirements as set out by the Training & Quality Manager.
•Overseeing education programs according to state and company requirements.
Assist in-service continuing education to keep employees’ licensure current.
• Assure employees have access to all required certification classes
• Assist with improving quality of care in the field.
• Assist with community education as assigned.
• Assist in interviews for prospective students
• Performs audits/exams and skills assessments to ensure competencies.
• Ability to perform duties of EMT or Paramedic as needed.
• Conduct and/or participate in orientation for all new EMTs and Paramedics.
• Achieves and maintains Indiana within six months of hiring and Kentucky Primary Instructor certification within one year of start date in position.
• High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
• Paramedic or Advanced certification preferred.
• State instructor certification required.
• ACLS, PALS, and CPR instructor preferred.
• All requirements of EMT/Paramedic job description.
• Great written and verbal communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.