Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. Data In. Insights out. Learn more at Trellance.com.
Overall responsibility: Monitor daily job failures and provide resolution within the required Trellance SLA’s.
- Provide technical support for production cycles jobs and troubleshoots issues.
- Discuss all production support issues with application development management.
- Prioritize issues raised and resolve accordingly.
- Coordinate escalation and resolution of major service issues.
- Report promptly to management and business partners regarding critical outages until resolution.
- Arrange, assign, adjust and monitor shifts to have appropriate coverage.
- Provide additional support to existing production support stored procedures and SSIS packages.
- Interact with infrastructure, release management, change management, QA, DBA and application teams to provide updates regarding root cause analysis and resolution of the production support tickets.
- Collaborate with management to improve and customize reports related to production support.
- Develop relationships with business community and the outsourced service providers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Prior experience in credit union or financial services industries is strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years SQL server experience· 2-3 years ETL experience.
- Experience building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing.
- Experience in the identification of data quality.
- Proficient in how to deploy to and debug a production SSIS environment.