About the Role:
From preconstruction handoff to project completion, Assistant Project Managers provide leadership, ensuring the successful delivery of projects as measured by client satisfaction, schedule adherence, budget maintenance, and profitability.
This role requires candidates who are managers of people, processes, and projects, with a record of success in cultivating positive and productive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, including Superintendents, Project Executives, owners, owner representatives, developers, designers, subcontractors, vendors, as well as representatives of government agencies.
Well-qualified candidates are:
- Construction management professionals offering 3 to 5 years of experience with a General Contractor. Experience assisting with a variety of ground-up product types – including commercial, mixed-use, multi-family, medical office, memory care, senior living, and/or institutional healthcare with budgets of $5M to $15M.
- Skilled at identifying project risks and proactively mitigating potentially negative outcomes.
- Engage and assist in providing solutions to problems that are presented and unifying key team members to advance the solution.
- Have a basic understanding of the language and inherent risk in standard owner and subcontracts and can implement these contract documents in the best interests of the company.
- Competent in writing scopes of work into subcontract exhibits.
- Proactive, adaptable, and solutions-driven leaders with a growth mindset, unshakable integrity, and a commitment to excellence, who can drive outcomes and own the results.
- Effective communicators and collaborative relationship builders with a demonstrated ability to support the business development process by engendering trust and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Able to train/teach less experienced project staff members.
- Tech-savvy, with proficiency using Bluebeam, CMiC, Phoenix, and the entire MS Office Suite.
Base Salary Range: starting at $75,000 and pay is commensurate on technical skills and experience
Brinkman Construction is committed to finding top talent from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, to provide broad and inclusive decision-making for future success.
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons. Brinkman Construction also makes internal equity a consideration in all pay decisions.
About Our Company:
With offices in both Fort Collins and Denver, Brinkman Construction is a 100% employee-owned company with projects spanning the entire Front Range. Since our founding in 2005, we have been the recipient of industry accolades such as Best Commercial Builder Runner-Up, Small Business of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Bravo Emerging Entrepreneur, Best Start-Up Company of the Year, and innumerable project-based awards, including Best Adaptive Reuse Project for The Exchange and Best Building Project for the Eating Recovery Center.
Our Core Values:
At Brinkman Construction, we’re Driven to Build, and our core values are the cornerstone of our success. They shape our culture, define our character, inform our vision and empower us to deliver on our mission.
Honest and Ethical
We are committed to attracting creative, collaborative construction professionals who exemplify our core values, our culture and are empowered to contribute to - and benefit from - the growth and success of the organization.
Our Value Proposition:
Brinkman Construction employs a robust Total Rewards Strategy comprised of competitive compensation, profit-sharing, spot-bonuses, and our acclaimed Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), alongside flexible benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts, short-and-long-term disability, ancillary insurance plans, and a 401(k) match.
We also offer generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid parental leave, and deliver on our commitment to making a positive impact in the communities where we live, work, and play through our Volunteer Time Off and Brinkman Gives programs.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please note that Brinkman Construction does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from recruiters or employment agencies without a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement in place. In the absence of such an agreement, Brinkman explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire any candidate presented, without any financial obligation for recruiter commission or referral compensation. Any unsolicited resumes and/or candidate profiles presented by recruiters or employment agencies – including those presented directly to hiring managers – are deemed to be the property of Brinkman Construction.