PICKUP® is the enterprise-grade, last mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand logistics providers. Our team features trust-verified PICKUP Good Guys delivering big & heavy items (including assembly) - from household essentials to furniture and mattresses - in as little as one hour. PICKUP has partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omni-channel delivery experience with solutions such as Contactless Buy Online Deliver From Store (BODFS). Our intelligent platform and success teams enable PICKUP Good Guys to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. We currently operate in over 70 service markets with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation.
What You'll Do:
- User Research: Engage with users, plan and execute research towards design decisions.
- Problem solving: Design end-to-end user experiences through collaborative brainstorming, user journeys, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and visual designs.
- Build high-quality products: Partner with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to understand existing systems and experiences. Design user experiences from conception to launch and beyond to achieve desired outcomes.
- Cross-team Collaboration: Present work and communicate design decisions to stakeholders with confidence and clarity to gather feedback, iterate on and refine design solutions. You’ll be expected to lead/participate in meetings and discussions with many different users and teams across the organization.
- Leadership: Help to grow our team by serving as a mentor and helping the team deliver the high-quality products. Implement procedures, training, and workflows for driving efficiency.
- Teamwork: Support your product and engineering partners by clearly articulating and documenting user experiences that translate into the work.
Who We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years as a UX/UI/Product Designer building highly adopted products.
- Experience working on React Native mobile apps.
- Experience using design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, etc. - we have no standard tools and are open to adopting any (preference is Figma)
- Experience using development/documentation tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Aha, etc.
- Experience working in an agile environment in sprints (currently 2 weeks).
- Can showcase a strong portfolio demonstrating direct contributions to shipped products.
- Experience across the full product development cycle: ideation - strategy - implementation
- Team leadership experience, through management and/or mentoring of others.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Bonus Points If You:
- Have built or have familiarity with design systems.
- Have a strong analytical mindset and know how to incorporate data analytics into your user research.
- Have experience working on products with a large user base.
- Are able to tie UX research and designs to OKRs.
- Desire a role where you want your voice to be heard and can clearly recognize the impact you have on the growth of the company.
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.