The Senior Account Manager (Sr. AM) is responsible for managing our top tier client accounts with effective, responsive communication; building a strong rapport; and managing the status of each campaign. By providing professional, high-level support to our clients, the Sr. AM helps encourage client confidence in agency performance, and develops the successful relationship with the client for current and future opportunities.
The Senior Account Manager is expected to manage high profile clients within a fast paced environment, with utmost care and respect. The Sr. AM will have a strong focus on retention of clients and expanding opportunities within current clients. They will be responsible for helping to support the Manager of Account Services with training, motivating, and encouraging Account Managers and Account Coordinators within the office. The Sr. AM will be seen as a mentor to all employees, supports the addition of new processes, transition of existing accounts, and implements new ideas and strategies. The Sr. AM will be based in a blended office and remote environment, with time spent meeting with clients, managing communication on client accounts (internally and externally), assisting the internal account management team, and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
The Senior Account Manager reports to the Manager of Account Services.
- Meeting and liaising with the company’s highest revenue clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships and client rapport.
- Day-to-day support of high-profile and accounts, from 15-25 accounts on a monthly basis.
- Develop strategies to help expand client brand awareness and business.
- Develop strong knowledge of specific clients and their marketing objectives.
- Internal management of priorities, tasks, and projects.
- Daily communication with execution teams.
- Utilize project management skills to ensure communication is clear for internal teams, and provide clients with appropriate and timely updates; obtain schedules and advise project team of any delays or variances.
- Assist the Manager of Account Services with on-boarding of new Accounts’ employees.
- Provide day-to-day support, and be available as needed, for the Account team with regard to capacity, specific deadlines, obstacles to success, and future planning.
- Assist in department SOP development.
- Engage with the Account team on proactive marketing ideas for specific clients.
- Create ideas to share with the client and the agency for business growth.
- Lead and participate in weekly account meetings.
- Responds and delivers client and internal requests in a service-oriented manner.
- Delivers month to date efficiency reports to clients with weekly updates on campaign performance and opportunities to grow.
- Remains current on all aspects of client marketing trends and other industry information.
- Present work confidently and persuasively.
- Meets with their clients on at least a monthly basis to discuss performance and new opportunities aligned with their marketing program.
The qualifications we look for in a talented Senior Account Manager:
- 3+ years of experience in an account manager and/or client-facing role required
- Demonstrates high-level of professionalism with clients and colleagues
- 2+ years experience in Advertising and/or Digital Marketing industry required
- Agency experience required
- Superior project management skills
- Experience in a senior role
- Proven track record of attention to detail
- Superior multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Proactive thinking is a must
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Is logical, work-oriented and an analytical thinker; effective problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Proven experience working in a collaborative environment
- Strong desire to succeed in the communications industry
- Experience building and implementing systems and processes
- Independent and solution oriented
- Experience communicating and juggling tasks within multiple platforms (Slack, G-Suite, Teamwork, & others)
At Digital Hyve we strive to lead with our values and beliefs at the forefront of what we do. We are able to head down this path because of our people. The wide variety of people on our team, that we work with, and part of our community are what makes us stronger together. Regardless of the background you come from, we invite you to join us on our journey to be better every day.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Digital Hyve is committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotions, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.