LendKey is solving a complex challenge – to improve lives with lending made simple – by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age through efficient and transparent access to quality loan production. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks and has conducted over $4.5BN in loan sales and originations across its platform.
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including:
- Opportunity to join a growing fintech
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Company stock options for eligible employees
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know at HR@lendkey.com.
If you are a Colorado state resident, please email HR@lendkey.com to receive compensation information for this role. Please be sure to include this posting’s job title in the subject line of the email to help ensure a timely response. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. It is specific to Colorado and may not be applicable to other locations.
LendKey delivers high quality consumer loans directly to financial institutions through its digital lending-as-a-service model and indirectly through ALIRO by LendKey, an innovative deal network designed to enable financial institutions to buy, sell and broker loans. The platform delivers the technology, servicing, and support that financial institutions need to establish a strong digital lending presence, acquire loans for their balance sheets, and build lifetime relationships with their partners and customers. Lenders optimize their offerings by drawing upon LendKey’s fintech platform for demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, compliance expertise, risk analytics, and proprietary balance sheet options. LendKey currently services more than $2 billion in loans and has helped community-capital providers deploy over $4.5 billion in loans since 2009. Visit LendKey for more information.
What you’ll do:
- Review loan files to ensure documentation provided meets our Lenders’ requirements
- Precisely edit loan information to reflect updates, and verified information
- Review completed loan files for accuracy and compliance
- Provide clear, concise comments regarding status of loan files
- Communicate professionally and effectively with internal and external customers regarding status requests, missing information, and explanation of required documentation
- Identify and escalate challenging customer accounts for additional review and assistance
- Work diligently to ensure department productivity and quality standards are met and exceeded
Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skills:
- Prior loan processing and verification experience, such as auto, mortgage or student loan experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is great, but not required
- Great work ethic and attention to detail; persistence; strong organizational skills
- Team player; works well within a team to achieve individual objectives and broader objectives
- Strong verbal & written communication skills