Lead in the development and execution of a fun, fair, organized, and competitive swimming program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Instruct proper skill development.
- Operate computer and input data for team.
- Communicate with parents addressing concerns and resolving problems.
- Supervise children during special events such as outings and parties.
- Organize the meet preparation, set-up and clean-up, paperwork, and coaching/encouraging swimmers at the meets.
- Promote team spirit and the development of self-esteem among the swimmers.
- Demonstrate and reinforce good sportsmanship.
- Coach all regular practices, group lesson programs, and private lessons as needed.
- Coordinates private and group swim lessons.
- Maintains current Lifeguard certification, AED, CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training.
Frequently uses hands to finger, handle, or feel, talks and hears. Regularly stands and sits. Occasionally walks, reaches with hands and arms, climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crouches, crawls, tastes or smells. Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.