Do you have experience building complex enterprise wide software solutions? Are you interested in joining a fast-growing software company delivering enterprise medical management solutions that empower our customers to provide member focused care? AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals to join an ambitious software company making a powerful impact in the healthcare industry.
To ensure success as a Software Developer Senior, you should have an excellent working knowledge of various programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to provide leadership in a team environment.
- Lead Agile, global development teams in achieving results through technical decision-making, peer code review and mentoring
- Work with the Software Development Manager in establishing best practices, finding relevant training opportunities, and ensuring day to day goals of code quality are met by the development team
- Provide oversight and mentorship to junior team members to ensure they adhere to standards and best practices
- Assist Software Development Manager with the interview process for new team members as needed
- Work with Software Development Manager to implement technical vision with the development team and work with fellow developers on the team to turn it into reality
- Provide performance feedback to Software Development Manager on team members
- Communicate technical concepts and decisions to non-technical project members
- Work with outside stakeholders to define technical options and agree on solutions for future streams of work
- Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing portfolio of applications and services
- Design, develop, and maintain health care applications using technologies such as C#, .Net Framework 4.5+, .Net Core, HTML5, Angular 2+, Bootstrap, CSS3, RESTful WebAPI, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF Web Services, Entity Framework, and SQL Server
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated
- Write high-quality code, designed to be easily understood by others and maintained in the future
- Design and implement new system interfaces based on feature requirements
- Create and maintain automated unit tests
- Work collaboratively with design & development teams daily
Skills / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and shipping software.
- Professional experience with C# and the .NET Framework version 4.5+
- Professional experience developing Web services/REST API's and WCF Services
- Professional experience with HTML5, Angular, Bootstrap, CSS3, ASP.NET, .NET Core, and Visual Studio
- Professional experience writing SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Expert in designing scalable systems and working with N-Tier architectures
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed technical solutions consisting of existing and new product features
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, healthcare-related technologies, and regulatory needs (e.g., HIPAA). is a plus
- Ability and desire to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred; equivalent work experience in related field will be considered
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.