Prevailance?is seeking qualified Home Station Training Complex (HSTC) Exercise and Training Planner/C-IED Instructors to provide the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) Home Station Training Complexes (HSTC) with a support team of Subject Matter Experts experienced in Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) operations, Counter Improvised Explosive Device (IED), NECC training evolutions, tactical vehicle operations and logistical support roles.
HSTC Exercise and Training Planner/C-IED Instructor duties will include:
- Develop and maintain schedule of events for NECC training and exercise events, to include HSTC events.
- Using government approved lesson topic guides, conduct C-IED training to include Individual and Collective C-IED related tasks as outlined in COMNECCINST 3502.2. The historical average for number of courses per month is four. The typical class size is forty (40) to forty-five (45) students.
- Continuously monitor enemy and friendly IED related Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) to ensure course curriculum contains current information. Make curriculum revision recommendations to NECC via Program Manager when appropriate.
- Schedule and coordinate exercise role players for HSTC training events or exercises.
- Coordinate other logistic scheduling and execution efforts training events, to include Field Training Exercise as well as other events as directed.
- Schedule units/individual training as requested via Training Service Requests or by attending Command training scheduling meetings.
- Travel in support of a Mobile Training Team as required.
- Plan, coordinate, and de-conflict short- and long-range training/maintenance schedules.
- Maintain, or assist in maintaining (as directed), the training calendar.
- Track status of recurring reports and all administrative paperwork and correspondence
- Management experience in military operations and plans (4 years minimum; within the last six years).
- Ability to interface with all levels of Command.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively use personal relationships.
- Ability to work in a small team and willingness to excel and provide excellent training support despite irregular event schedules and workload.
- C-IED or EOD Technician experience (4 years minimum; within the last six years)