Assist in the installation of structured cabling systems to meet the customer’s requested needs.
- Install low voltage systems, infrastructure, and equipment in commercial/industrial sites in a neat and workmanlike manner.
- Perform all cable pulling, suspension, fireproofing, terminating, and testing in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and other local regulations
- Test all systems and equipment to ensure performance of system
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, and product manuals to properly program and verify new systems
- Build Telecommunication rooms per customer specifications.
- Ensure all schedules and deadlines are met.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of applicable NEC OSHA requirements and standards (will train)
- Ability to work positively within a team environment
- Accomplish a high standard of quality workmanship
- Possess a valid driver’s license
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- BICSI Certification (preferred) or thorough understanding of BICSI Level III Technician requirements and qualifications
- Power limited technician license (PLT)
- Ability to travel.