Find and identify design-build, branding, and technology opportunities within a national pool of prospects consisting of Community Banks and Credit Unions. Utilize La Macchia Group proven methodology to gain interest, develop trust, and ultimately schedule meetings for Outside Sales to close business.
- Utilize LG proven cadence of phone calls, emails, and Linked-in messaging to set up appointments for VP and Directors of Business Development with prospects in the predetermined territory at a rate to be determined by workload.
- Maintain a record of all contacts and correspondence in La Macchia Group’s HubSpot contact management system.
- Set up and attend meetings with decision-makers with assistance from the VP of Business Development as warranted.
- Attend all initial sales and study presentations with the VP and Directors of Business Development.
- Maintain client contact on those projects throughout the process, attend all necessary external and internal meetings, and maintain client communication and perspective.
- Attend necessary trade shows, golf outings, and chapter events to develop sales - with or without VP of Business Development.
- Read necessary trade journals to stay updated on current issues and industry trends.
- Share successes with the team and attend bi-weekly meetings to share knowledge and improve overall sales team performance.
- Demonstrating critical and logical thinking when implementing Sales Best Practices.
- ·Assist others as needed.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
Qualified candidates must have at least 2-3 years of experience in an Inside Sales Role.
Keys to success includes:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to directly interface with all internal and external employees and clients.
- Outstanding client relationship skills-set.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities; including prioritization, scheduling, and time management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Prior experience with HubSpot a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the Banking Industry.
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals. Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient attitude.
- Ability to travel for Sales Meetings, Banking Conference, Training Events, and Company Functions.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
The Company defines Intermittent as (less than 15%), Occasional (15-45%), Frequent (50-75%), and Continuous (over 75%).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
The environment is an office setting with moderate temperature and low noise level.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounter while performing the essential functions of this position.