Prevailance is seeking a full-time Testing Officer Assistant to support Surface Warfare Engineering Schools Command (SWESC) and PMS 339 Specialized Engineering providing instruction, operation, testing, remediation, curriculum support (includes updates and maintenance of curriculum), administration, safety, and management support services for formalized naval training. Specifically, the Testing Officer Assistant provides test and evaluation support to the SWESC Testing Center testing offices.
The Testing Officer Assistant shall be responsible for the management of the following:
- Use the computer networks CeTARS, Moodle or a future approved LMS to make any changes to testing items
- Issue tests to qualified instructors/proctors for administration to students in accordance with the approved testing plan for each school, grade tests, scan student critiques, publish reports of the results when provided to the test center after administration, perform test analysis as required, and input grades into CeTARS, Moodle or a future approved LMS
- Count and secure the tests in a locked filed cabinet after the tests have been graded and reviewed
- Ensure test banks are accurately maintain in and entered into the CeTARS, Moodle or a future approved LMS
- Inventory test banks on a monthly schedule and notify the FLSO and COR of any discrepancies
- Maintain accurate records in support of the test center, monitor the security of test storage facilities, ensure that all testing material is turned in and locked up before securing the test center for the day
- Correlate testing data from Moodle into CeTARS, and Access Data Base into Excel spreadsheets.
- Scan grade-sheets for entry into CeTARS, Moodle or a future approved LMS
- Compute and document student grades at grading period intervals applicable to each program of instruction
- Process student course critiques, scan answer sheets, collate data, prepare summation reports and all test analysis data to the Course Supervisor
- Collect data reports from the Course Supervisor as it returns from the chain of command and for archival filing
- Maintain all tests and ensure test banks are in-put into CeTARS, Moodle or a future approved LMS for both military and contractor taught courses
- Input student results from written and practical tests, and test answer keys, and any other required documentation in support of the testing program into CeTARS, Moodle or a future approved LMS automated system.
- Control all testing materials in accordance with the approved course-testing plan
- Follow established test checkout procedures in issuing and receiving all testing materials required to support the testing program in each course
The Testing Officer Assistant shall have:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing clerical duties and beginner to intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Type 40 words per minute
HS degree (GED equivalent)
Must be able to obtain a favorable background.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.?Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.?