WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Pool Repair Technician, you will perform high-quality pool and spa maintenance and equipment repairs with professionalism and excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Diagnose many types of maintenance issues, recommend maintenance options to customers, and complete repairs suggested.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, dispatchers, CSRs, and customers to ensure complete alignment at all times during the service repair or replacement process.
- Work with and train any helpers which may be assigned to work with you.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Pool repair experience required.
- Willingness and ability to become a Certified Pool Operator (CPO).
- Completed specialized courses in residential and commercial practices and having a strong working knowledge of codes and safety measures
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and handle irate customers and still maintain good composure.
- use of various electronic devices and applications for effective communication.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.