WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Landscape Designer, you will estimate and design projects and oversee the full scope of work for residential and commercial customers with professionalism and excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Meet with customers to determine site needs and prepare project budgets, estimates, and proposals.
- Design landscape plans and functional outdoor spaces, and create prints as required.
- Perform site measurements and analyses that include assessment of property, including existing plants, soil conditions, lighting, views, and architecture of the home or structure.
- Order necessary materials.
- Assist with coordination and supervision of construction crews, including subcontractors.
- Maintain communication with the customer throughout the design and installation process.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Creative, residential landscape design ability with previous experience.
- Strong plant knowledge and landscape construction knowledge for all landscape services and elements.
- Computer based design and graphic presentation skills.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
- Ability to work from home a percentage of the time (office staff only)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.