Are you pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism or communications? Woodruff seeks a social media intern who has an insatiable curiosity and a work ethic to match. This social butterfly must be comfortable with all the major social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn – and have experience with each in some capacity beyond personal usage (i.e., previous internship or professional experience, running social for a campus organization or a nonprofit, etc.).
This person could work out of the Kansas City, Columbia or Minneapolis office.
As part of the Social Media team, this person will be responsible for:
• Writing social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Scheduling posts natively and via third-party platforms
• Monitoring and moderating social platforms (and answering frequently asked questions with aplomb)
• Obtaining and organizing user-generated content to repurpose on social channels (hashtags and regrams and fan photos, oh my!)
• Ongoing issues management tasks, such as documenting mentions on social media and key review sites