Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior Software Tester position in Reston, VA to support a Homeland Security client. The position requires a candidate to have a TS/SCI clearance with an up to date background investigation.
- Development environments include Java, Angular, Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 11, some Cloud technologies (such as S3 and ElastiCache), Oracle, and Weblogic.
- Candidate must have recent experience in some of these key areas and be willing/able to be in lead tester positions for Agile scrum teams.
- Knowledge of Agile processes is required.
- Experience interacting with the end users and functional customer in support of sprint reviews, sprint demos and In-Plant Acceptance testing is preferred but not required.
- Automated testing experience is preferred but not required.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly is Required. Background Investigation must be up to date. Poly will be required if out of scope or never had.
- Work on site in a SCIF is required.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.
• 8 years, or more, experience required with Bachelor's.
• Relevant experience may substitute for education: HS with 12 years, AS/AA with 10 years, MS with 6 years, PhD with 4 years.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.