Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior Information Assurance Engineer in Reston, VA. The position requires a candidate to have a TS/SCI clearance with an up to date background investigation.
- Work with the application leads, sysadmins, dbas, developers and testers to ensure the assigned systems are security compliant and achieve/maintain ATO.
- Follow the RMF process for full test, partial test, CONMON and no test.
- Update Xacta documentation including SSPs, SCTM, STPs and POAMs.
- Load artifacts such as STIG checklists and ACAS scans.
- Help to implement STIG checklists and mitigate scan findings.
- Answering questions to ensure systems are developed with security compliance built in.
- Supporting security assessment events and responding to all questions from PAT team, ISSMs and SCAs.
- Requires TS/SCI w/poly.
- Work is full time in a SCIF - hours are flexible. Security+ or higher accreditation (such as CISSP) is required.
- Xacta experience is prefered but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree with 8, or more, years of relevant experience.
• May substitute relevant experience for relevant education: HS with 12 years; Associates with 10 years; Masters with 6 years; PhD with 4 years
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.