The Strategic Communications/Information management Specialist shall provide support for:
- Develop/implement EXWDC systematic communication plans supporting key messages and information flow relevant to Navy Expeditionary and Force Protection advanced training and assessment, and concept and tactics development.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of EXWDC social media (web page, LinkedIn, other) and collaboration portal that provides means and content for gathering and promulgating data supporting the development, revision and distribution of emerging and emergent Expeditionary and FP concepts, doctrine, and tactics, and a venue for EXWDC – Expeditionary Warfare Tactics Instructor (ExWTI) collaboration.
- Additionally, this person can expect to be a part of and support our N5 team of Operational Analyst and Doctrine Writers by assisting in various types of research, operations analysis, and review/writing support of NEXWDC publications and doctrine (as able) to:
- Perform data collection, assessments, and in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of NECF performance to identify capability and capacity gaps.
- Perform front-end analysis efforts for doctrinal and non-doctrinal publications slated for development
- Provide writer assistance in continuing the analysis, providing references, providing observation, data collection and after action reviews
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, communications, or some other related field; or demonstrated equivalent experience.
Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience with communications environments and messaging; and digital marketing / social media such as LinkedIn, and respective content management. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Experienced in writing for integrated media communications and digital engagement. Familiarity with Navy Expeditionary Combat Forces organization and mission.
Military/Navy Community Experience: Experience in at least one or more of the following:
- Naval Construction
- Navy Expeditionary Logistics
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
- Navy Expeditionary Security “Riverine” Group/Squadron operations
- Navy Expeditionary Intelligence
- Navy and Naval Expeditionary operations
- Amphibious operations
- Combat Service Support
- Expeditionary Mine Counter Measures (MCM) operations
- Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP)
Security Clearance: Possess the ability to obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. is VEVRAA Compliant.