Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C., a multi-disciplined engineering firm of professional engineers, environmental scientists, planners, and landscape architects, is seeking a Sr. Project Engineer for a full-time position within our Transportation practice area in our Portland, ME office.
Typical assignments would include traffic analysis and design, highway, site layout, drainage, pedestrian facility, underground utility, and erosion control designs along with regulatory permitting preparation.
Responsibilities include: data collection & analysis, study preparation, design calculations, estimates, production of specifications and design drawings, and onsite verification of construction projects for compliance with plans and specifications. Experience with MicroStation/InRoads is a huge plus.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- 8 to 10+ years’ of prior consulting engineering work experience.
- Experience in civil/site design, highway and traffic engineering.
- Maine DEP Site Law, Stormwater and NRPA Permitting experience is a plus.
- Applicants registered as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) are preferred.
Estimated Pay Range: $75,000 - $100,000/year.
Actual compensation may vary based on related work experience, geographical location and market conditions, education/training, certifications, and other credentials, as well as applicable knowledge and skills.