Trinity Partners is a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC and now, Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
We invite you to look around our website and social media platforms to learn more about who we are and how we like to work. If you think you’re a good fit, tell us why. In turn, we’ll tell you about how we like to work and what makes us different from other commercial real estate firms. If you can’t already tell, we’re especially proud of our work environment and culture. We’d love to hear about how hiring you would make it even better.
We're currently seeking a Senior Property Accountant to join our Raleigh team.
Candidates must be attracted to a fast-paced environment where responsiveness and customer service are highly valued. A predisposition towards teamwork and personal responsibility will be critical to a candidate’s success. Experience in property & corporate accounting is preferred.
- Prepare monthly financial statements – including general ledger review, monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and P&L account schedules – and provide a detailed review and variance analysis, while ensuring they are properly stated and all supporting schedules are valid
- Prepare budgets, re-forecasts, and cash projections
- Assist with treasury functions and debt compliance reporting
- Perform monthly close
- Complete and review monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare escalation billings
- Analyze and review bad debt reserves with property teams, making adjustments as necessary
- Analyze lease commissions, tenant allowances, and other capital items for proper classification and appropriateness
- Attend and participate in monthly team meetings
- Coordinate with outside accountants during annual audits
- Interact with A/R, Property Management, Asset Managers, etc.
- Review of A/P coding and descriptions
- Assist with bank loan draw preparation for tenant improvement costs.
- Prepare reimbursement billings to managed entities
- Coordinate with on-site team in Raleigh and with the Accounting Team located Chicago
- Carry out the work and ensure any projects run smoothly from start to finish
- Miscellaneous tasks and special projects