Under the direction of the Global Infrastructure Manager the primary responsibilities of the Identity Access Management Lead will include designing, implementing, configuring, and supporting a stable, secure, and efficient corporate Identity Access Management System, while proactively solving IT issues and supporting users at all levels. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record in Identity Access Management administration. This candidate will also possess excellent troubleshooting skills and a desire to learn new technologies and procedures.
- Lead the IAM team to ensure mitigation of access related risks and continually supporting the effectiveness of access management controls
- To be able to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Become the IAM process owner and SME to provide technical consultation and advisory to partner teams on IAM topics
- Create knowledge and training materials for supported technologies, educate, and socialize best practices across user community.
- To run and guide the evaluation and selection of tools, technologies, and services necessary to enable and operate a secure IAM program.
- Implement Identity and Access Management system, and any new integration interfaces for supported systems through the IAM tool.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Resolve issues and requests to ensure continuous availability of IAM services meeting defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical/business field.
Experience and/or Training:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience as a principal IAM engineer in a global team
- High-energy, self-motivated, detailed, well-organized
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Excellent face to face and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to prioritize large list of tasks
Licenses/Certificates: Applicable Vendor certifications are a plus
Technology/Equipment: Strong experience with Identity Access Management products and Support services