Essentia is seeking a Chief People Officer who’s passionate about company culture and
scaling workforces to help lead us through our next phase of high growth. The right-fit
candidate will bring an innovative mindset to the traditional HR function.
• Will have their finger on the pulse of Essentia’s company culture. Effectively and
urgently responds to opportunities and challenges to maintain and elevate their
status as a Great Place to Work.
• Develop and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and bring to life
Essentia’s purpose, mission, vision, and values.
• Build and deploy plans for the strategic recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of fulltime
staff and subcontractor partners – compressing timeframes without
compromising Essentia’s high standards.
• Oversee career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership
development, compensation, and benefits.
• Work cross-functionally to develop a best-in-class recruitment brand.
• Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are
competitive and cost effective.
• Has led a company through high-growth – and made it to the mountaintop.
• Participates in HR-focused organizations, programs, and accolades that celebrate workplace culture.
• Expert knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
• Proven ability to balance the administrative tasks demanded from the HR function with activities contributing to culture, growth, and retention.
• Has a BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred.
• 10+ years leading an organization’s people and HR functions with a focus on innovative practices and tools.
• SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred.
• Experience leading HR for a remote workplace is a bonus.