The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief.
The Account Manager role will support the the Vermont Principal Association, New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association, and Maine Principal Association offices and will be a hybrid role of remote and in these offices.
- Actively research and prospect new sales leads through cold calling, networking and current relationships
- Build relationships with prospective clients while servicing current accounts to provide repeat business
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Work within the TPG’s CRM system and maintain records of all accounts and prospects.
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals and help the team achieve its overall yearly sales goals
- Develop and present customized sponsorship advertising proposals that may include signage, radio, print, promotions and fan engagement strategies.
- Managing inventory, including:
- Coordinating with sales executives on inventory availability
- Supporting on client presentation materials.
- Manage towards seasonal and creative deadlines
- Utilize client objectives and goals to develop and research promotional platforms and partnership strategies
- Participate in game day events to share and highlight the high school sports experience with existing and potential sponsors
- Conduct yourself in way that demonstrates a strong commitment to team collaboration and success
- Maintain flexible work hours including events that may occur on weeknights or weekends
- Highly motivated self-starter with strategic thinking skills
- Positive attitude and desire to be successful while having fun within a professional and team-oriented environment
- Passion for High School athletics
- Previous sales experience is required, in high school, college, events, conferences is preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
Teall Properties Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.