Prevailance is seeking a full-time Requirement Analyst for the CJCS J6 Directorate for Cyber and Command, Control, Communications, and Computers Integration (DDC5I). The Requirement Analyst leads efforts for Cyber and C4 capability requirements development, including Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2), information operations (IO) requirements, integration, and assessments, in order to achieve an interdependent joint force. We offer professional and high-quality services, and we value teamwork, passion, integrity, and creativity above all else.
Typical associated tasks include but are not limited to:
- Requirements analysis
- Feasibility analysis
- Support to Joint Staff Communities of Interest
- Technology conceptual designs
- Special studies and analysis
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience as an action officer on major staff. Multi-service or multi-national preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) – six (6) years’ background in service and warfare Command and Control at the strategic and operational level vice technical or unit level.
- Good writing skills to include FO/GO briefing papers.
- Ability to work independently conducting research.
- Able to work across services, organizations and nations.
- Strong MS skills - PowerPoint builds and edits, working and maintaining community of interest (COI) calendars, SharePoint information management for COIs.
- Hands-on experience in direct support to major efforts in concept studies.
- Must be experienced in working assignments involving analysis, preliminary production, planning, requirements definition, traceability, and evaluation of alternative technical approaches and associated efforts in creating or upgrading performance of a system or activity.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Access, and databases desired but required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a TOP-SECRET/SCI security clearance
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.?