Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial services firm based in Northwest Houston. Caldwell Companies is a faith-based firm that engages in large-scale planned developments, real estate investments, commercial development and construction, land investment and sales and asset management. Our company culture is a family environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability that helps foster personal growth and achievement. We have a fun work setting coupled with a fast-paced, exciting, and goal-oriented environment.
As a VP of Residential Development, you will help lead teams overseeing various aspects of our master planned community developments as well as taking an active role in helping to underwrite new projects.
Day to day
- You will help design and oversee various construction projects for our master planned communities.
- You will help lead and mentor the residential development team
- You will take an active management role in different projects as workloads may dictate.
- Oversee preparation of all project schedules and budgets
- You will work with the leadership team to perform land acquisition analysis, due diligence, and market research
- Prepare and analyze project proformas based on project objectives
- Has a Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Has 15+ years of experience working with large master planned communities.
- Has knowledge of the Houston market, preferred
- Has experience working with MUDs
- Has experience with designing highly amenitized communities
- Is a proven leader that can develop next generation talent
- Has strong analytical and financial skills